ProAmpac Holdings, Inc. Quality Engineer in Cary, Illinois
Now hiring! Come work at a place to build your future and be an integral part of a fast-paced, safety-oriented, and growing industry! We are an ESSENTIAL employer that is ACTIVELY HIRING at our Cary, IL facility!
ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with comprehensive product offerings. Providing creative packaging solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning innovation to a diverse global marketplace. We are guided in our work by four core values that are the basis for our success: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
The safety and health of our team is our top priority. ProAmpac has taken great steps to provide all personal protective equipment and sanitizing supplies to create a safe and healthy work environment for you.
ProAmpac is looking for you to join our team!
What ProAmpac has to offer:
• 11 paid company holidays
• 401k with company match
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and other supplemental offerings
• Discretionary bonus
• Company-provided life insurance
• Disability insurance
• Wellness program – living a healthy lifestyle can get you a discount on your health insurance premiums AND other incentives
Plans, coordinates, and directs compliance and auditing program designed to ensure compliance of the quality system. Manages relevant supplier quality related processes.
Essential Duties and Tasks
• Ensure the Quality Management System (ISO, SQF, BRC, GFSI) is being followed.
• Maintain corrective action system to analyze and correct nonconforming conditions and complaints
• Coordinate with the quality and operations teams to gather and analyze data evaluating performance and trends in manufacturing efficiency, product quality, and customer satisfaction.
• Define, write and execute validation protocols
• Follow all safety rules and regulations.
• Facilitates internal and external compliance/quality audits (ISO, Food Safety, SGP, GFSI) and analysis of the quality management system.
• Performs reviews of documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
• Participates in supplier visits for supplier quality related issues as required.
• Reviews data obtained during quality assurance activities to ensure consistency with company policies and procedures.
• Coordinate and facilitate Root Cause and Corrective Action meetings to ensure determination of RC and implementation of CA in timely manner
• Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality/compliance activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Engineering required
• Strong data management skills preferred
• Food Safety Experience a plus
• Prior audit experience and knowledge of ISO 9001, GMP, GFSI a plus
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Visio, and Outlook email and calendar capabilities.
• Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of confidential/sensitive information.
• Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, and presentations) with executive leadership, staff, and internal and external clients.
• Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs and develop solutions and/or options.
• Self-confident, self-motivated polished professional who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment
Area of Interest: Quality
ProAmpac is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.