ProAmpac Holdings, Inc. Material Planner/Inventory Control in Hartford, Wisconsin
$2000 Sign on Bonus
Climate controlled work environment.
Material Planner: Monitors all aspects of product inventory to assure accurate control and utilization of production materials. Oversees organization of warehouse and how materials are stored and communicates with the Scheduling Manager to monitor raw material availability.
The material planner ensures a steady flow of all materials needed to keep a manufacturing line operating. Schedule delivery and production usage of materials for optimal production.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Understand and use the inventory programs EFI Radius floor system to assure material control and monitor utilization in manufacturing.
· Utilize the production schedule to prioritize material requirements and prevent equipment downtime.
· Daily communication with Scheduling Manager to monitor raw material availability and needs.
· Responsible for using FIFO inventory.
· Maintain appropriate inventory levels and establish permanent locations.
· Participate in physical inventories.
· Dispose of rejected materials after final disposition.
· Assist shipping/receiving personnel.
· May be assigned other duties plant wide as time allows.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Visio, and Outlook email and calendar capabilities.
Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of confidential/sensitive information.
Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, and presentations) with executive leadership, staff, and internal and external clients.
Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs and develop solutions and/or options.
Self-confident, self-motivated polished professional who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
Area of Interest: Manufacturing
Shift: Day Shift
ProAmpac is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.