ProAmpac Holdings, Inc. Production Associate in Mobile, Alabama
ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with comprehensive product offerings. Providing creative packaging solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning innovation to a diverse global marketplace. We are guided in our work by four core values that are the basis for our success: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement.
Our Mobile, AL facility is actively hiring.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Pulls hands of bags onto inspection table, and inspects by flipping through bags, looking at sealed ends for open ends, doubles, triples, crocked folds, turn backs, turn under, loosely sealed folds, improper sized gussets, and lack of anti-skid or lacquer.
• Sets aside a hand of bags at the beginning of an order, or when needed, to replace those periodically checked and torn down.
• Discards any poor quality bags.
• Notifies the Operator if there is a continual problem.
• Counts and records number of bags stacked on each pallet for shift, and turns into records number of bags stacked on each pallet for shift, and turns them into the Operator.
• Assists other inspectors by sweeping and inspecting, when all work in area is complete.
• Any additional tasks assigned by management to ensure continuity of production.
WHAT PROAMPAC HAS TO OFFER:
• 11 paid company holidays
• Paid Vacation & Personal time
• 401k with company match
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and other supplemental offerings
• Company-provided life insurance
• Disability insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Parental Leave
• Wellness program – living a healthy lifestyle can get you a discount on your health insurance premiums AND other incentives
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
• Full time position with overtime/ open work availability
• High School or GED diploma required.
• Good communication skills
Area of Interest: Manufacturing