ProAmpac Holdings, Inc. Supervisor, Warehouse in Suffolk, Virginia
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• At the direction of the Warehouse Manager, responsible for providing direction on daily basis to Plant Warehouse Associates regarding daily tasks and workflow.
• Ensure shift coverage is provided for lunch schedules and vacations for Plant Warehouse Associates, material handlers, and forklift drivers including nights and weekends. Shift coverage may vary between 8-12 hours per shift.
• Responsible for ensuring the Warehouse is clean and organized in both Plants.
• Monitor all production machines and stock with raw materials and work-in-process as needed, using clamp and/or fork trucks.
• Use hand held scanners and desk top computers for maintaining machine schedules, transferring material and to process paperwork
• May be required to perform other housekeeping and/or other manufacturing related functions as required by Management.
• Assist with loading and unloading of trucks as needed.
• Receive raw materials using clamp and/or fork trucks.
• Ship finished goods using clamp and/or fork trucks.
• Remove, sort and recycle scrap waste
• Responsible for transporting materials using the company owned/leased truck between plant locations.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Good math and reading skills required.
• Work independently and as part of a team, effectively communicate, good math and mechanical skills, get along with others, positive attitude and well organized.
• Valid state issued driver’s license.
• Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
Area of Interest: Other
Department: Shipping & Receiving-1800
Shift: Day Shift
ProAmpac is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.