ProAmpac Holdings, Inc. Industrial Maintenance Technician in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Hours Available: Monday - Friday (3pm-11pm, 11p-7a, 7a-7p, 7p-7a)
Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure production machinery runs efficiently. Technicians will be responsible for tear down, repair, reassembly and modifications of complicated mechanical/electrical machinery. Troubleshoots and diagnoses mechanical and electrical problems. Maintains working knowledge of HVAC, Welding, Hydraulics, and Pneumatics.
Essential Duties and Tasks
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
• Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
• Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment.
• Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
• Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
• Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
• Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
• Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
• Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
• Record repairs and maintenance performed.
• Study blueprints and manufacturers' manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery.
• Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials as necessary.
• Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, and assemble new equipment.
• Demonstrate equipment functions and features to machine operators.
• Enter codes and instructions to program computer-controlled machinery.
• Able to maintain and work on forklift.
• High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
• Minimum 3 years related experience.
• Exceptional attendance and organization skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, and presentations) with executive leadership, staff, and internal and external clients.
• Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs and develop solutions and/or options.
Area of Interest: Maintenance
Shift: Second Shift
ProAmpac is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.